Header

تبرع لدعم المنتدى

ممنوع منعاً باتاً وضع صور النساء في المواضيع و التواقيع , أو نشر فيديوهات او صور فضائح

سيتم حذف أي موضوع أو توقيع يشمل ذلك .

العودة   منتــدى الأعمـــال > المنتديات العامة > إستراحة المنتدى

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 08-04-2020, 11:29 PM   #1
Tyro

المعلومات

آحدث المواضيع

الاتصال

Tyro غير متصل

Tyro is on a distinguished road
افتراضي What is the best way to start English course online ?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2204[/ATTACH]How to learn English – Here’s the problem for language learners: What you learn in the classroom sometimes just isn’t relevant to everyday situations. You would never start a conversation with “How many uncles and aunts do you have?” or “What is the colour of your hair?”

Here’s another problem. All languages – including English – are much more than just a list of words and grammar rules. Language exists for communication. It’s about connecting with people. Speaking conversational English is usually just about knowing the right thing to say in any given situation. That’s rarely taught in classrooms.

With that in mind, this article answers the question “What’s the right thing to say when you want to have a conversation in English?” You’ll learn questions, phrases and expressions that you can use to confidently start conversations with native English speakers. Think of this as your guide to starting conversations with English speaking strangers in a natural way.

In this article, I cover two types of situations:

Speaking one-on-one

Speaking in a group

I’ve also included specific phrases and expressions based on the context of where you’re speaking.

Context: Location — Seeing someone in a restaurant, cafe, airport or at school can have an impact on the sorts of things you can say.

Context: Event — Are you at a party? Attending a wedding? At a concert? We’ll share some phrases that will help you based on what is going on around you.

Using these phrases will improve your conversation skills, so practice them and soon you’ll be starting conversations in English!

How to learn English

How to Get Over the Fear of Starting a Conversation in English

start_conversation_1

Before we get into the thick of things, I’ll let you in on the mindset you need to have when starting up a conversation.

The fear of speaking to strangers really comes from the fear of seeming “weird” or looking foolish. You’re essentially afraid of the other person’s reactions, like a strange look that says “I don’t want to talk to you”, or even someone laughing at you. (Of course, this very rarely happens in real life!).

To be honest, I still experience moments of fear when I start conversations in a language I’m learning. It sometimes takes me a few minutes to get into the flow. Just know that this feeling is totally normal. Try to accept it as normal, and not to worry about it too much.

Step 1: Be Friendly!

The first key to feeling relaxed and getting over your fear is to have a good time and be friendly. Smile and enjoy the experience of meeting someone new. If you can relax and enjoy getting to know someone, then that will be felt by the other person and it will put them at ease.

Talking with someone who is super serious and has a grave expression is rarely enjoyable, so why put someone else through that? Relax your face and turn that frown upside down!

Talk to people as you would talk to a friend, and they may just become one.

Step 2: Take the Pressure Off

A lot of fear around starting conversations comes from putting pressure on yourself to have a certain result from the conversation.

So, stop having specific expectations about what will happen! Whatever happens happens. Don’t expect anything from yourself or the other person other than getting to know them a little better.

Also, don’t force a topic or be aggressive in what you’re trying to say. That type of energy is a turn-off to someone you’ve just met. Let the conversation flow naturally.

Finally, realize that you don’t need to become BFFs (“Best Friends Forever”) with your conversation partner. There are millions of native speakers out there, so becoming friends with this one person won’t determine your success as an English speaker. If the conversation doesn’t go well, that’s okay. The next opportunity is just around the corner.

Step 3: Remember, the World Doesn’t Revolve Around You

Don’t make the conversation only about yourself. Try to ask questions about the other person’s life. Only interject things about yourself when they are actually relevant to the topic.

What if they ask you a question about yourself? Answer it. But then ask them the same question. Often people ask questions they secretly want to be asked themselves, so turn the question around and see what your conversation partner has to say.

The most important thing is to not be forceful or seem desperate. Bring things up naturally and casually. People should never feel pressured to talk with you, so help them feel comfortable.

Step 4: Be Honest

When asking questions or talking about something, don’t make something up just because you memorised a particular phrase.

For example, don’t say “I love cats too!” if you actually hate cats. Or avoid saying “My uncle works in a factory” when you don’t even have an uncle, let alone one that works in a factory.

Make sure you say things that are true, even if it means searching for the words you need. Otherwise you could end up in a really awkward situation.

Step 5: Avoid Closed-Loop Questions

Questions that can only be answered with “yes” or “no” are what I call closed-loop questions, because they close down conversation. Open loop questions work much better when your aim is to keep a conversation going.

Let’s look at the difference between these through a couple of examples. Instead of asking the closed question “Do you like apple juice?”, ask the open question “What is your favourite type of juice?”

Or, instead of asking “Do you like spaghetti?” you can ask “How often do you eat Italian food?”

Open-loop questions invite further discussion, whereas a “yes” or “no” question usually just invites an end to the conversation.

Now that you have the right mindset, let’s get into what you can say to start up and maintain some great conversations.

Conversation Starters for Speaking One-on-One

start_conversation_2

A conversation has specific phases that it goes through. These include starting the conversation, elaborating on a topic, inviting a longer conversation, changing the topic, and closing the conversation.

Now you Know more about How to start English course online, so keep going now and learn English online, and get your English Course online.
For ielts and Sat cheek Tyro blog
Tyro Team
If you want learn about sat scores & ielts online test Feel free to visit our websites

تستطيع أن تنشر الموضوع قي حسابك على  الفيس بوك وتويتر

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
english course online

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

ابحث في المنتدى برعاية Google
واحصل على نتائج افضل    
Search with Google